Material Handler 1st & 2nd Shift
SRG Global, an Automotive Tier 1 manufacturer, facility based in Newbern, TN is recruiting for Material Handlers. SRG Global offers all employees the right tools and resources to succeed in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. Here, there is no single path to success. But all those who work hard and take initiative, will find opportunities to challenge themselves and expand their roles and responsibilities.
$1,000 sign-on bonus after 30 days & benefits effective 1st of the month following hire.
This position reports directly to the Mold or Materials Supervisor.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Full comprehension of product locations and movement of same
- Acute awareness of product transfers and MRP system transactions where applicable
- Pivotal role in maintaining inventory accuracy objectives
- Communicate in a prompt manner either verbally, electronically or by any other means to ensure that product count discrepancies are rectified immediately
- Receipt of parts into inventory and movement of it to stock locations or points of use locations
- Preparation of finished goods for shipment to the customer. To include a full understanding of each customer’s expectations of bar coding, advanced shipping notification (where applicable)
- Accurate monitoring of Kanban locations
- Conduct cycle counts and report results to Master Scheduler and/or planner
- Work closely with Master Scheduler and/or planner on the coordination of phase in and phase out production activity to prevent excess and obsolete inventory
- Support the coordination of production schedules with our preventive maintenance program
- Maintain and follow all safety standards and regulations
- Maintain and follow all forklift standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to operate forklift and other material handling equipment; previous forklift certification a plus
- Familiarization with inventory control
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to computers and keypunching
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Frequently required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit
- Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf