Senior Electrical Engineer
INVISTA is seeking a motivated and self-driven Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team at our Kingston Site manufacturing facility. As part of our multi-disciplined engineering team, you will be responsible for the design and reliability of electrical and instrumentation systems in a large industrial manufacturing facility. Engineering efforts may be part of capital and/or large expense projects, or in an operations support role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the development of detailed engineering designs in support of various project activities at the Kingston Site. This includes the sizing and specification of electrical equipment, cable and wiring systems, and instrumentation.
- Provide engineering support to all phases of project execution from front-ending through to completion, including design, failure mode analysis, construction, commissioning, and startup support.
- Lead root-cause analysis efforts to solve reliability problems and drive the implementation of long-term solutions to improve asset availability and efficiency.
- Develop or improve predictive and preventative maintenance strategies on priority assets.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Canadian/Ontario electrical codes and regulations
- Experience as an electrical design lead in support of capital projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous project leadership and estimation skills
- Existing or potential for Professional Engineer registration