INVISTA Precision Concepts is a global supplier of precision machined components and assemblies to a variety of industries worldwide. Using a diverse assortment of traditional and state-of-the art machines, we fabricate custom close tolerance parts economically, while meeting the standards of quality our customer specify.
The machinist will be manufacturing spinnerets and other critical components for the textile industry. This position will be responsible for micro machining down to a +/-1-micron tolerance in accordance to customer and site specifications. A successful candidate must promote exemplary Environmental, Health and Safety culture by participating in weekly safety audits, collaborating on job safety analysis and maintaining good housekeeping/order and arrangement.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete basic setup of CNC, EDM, mills, lathes, laser and other manual equipment within an allotted time
- Perform first piece inspections; ensuring parts are within given specification
- Perform production operations to achieve customer delivery and quality specifications
- Perform general maintenance on equipment
- Continuously develop new skills and learn new processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must have completed at least 65 education credit hours in machinist field OR minimum 4 years machinist experience
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches, written instructions, procedures and specifications
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
Walking, standing, sitting, torquing, bending, kneeling, and lifting 50lbs
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5 or more years of machinist experience
- Machinist associate degree or equivalent diploma
- Experience working in micro-machining environment
- Experience using Mastercam software, designing fixtures and defining tooling requirements
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This role is subject to a pre-hire physical abilities test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com