CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Customer Service Representative
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and someone who pays close attention to detail? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific! Our facility in Olympia, WA, is one of the corrugated box plants and a part of Georgia-Pacific’s Packaging division. We specialize in converting corrugated sheets into corrugated brown boxes for consumer’s everyday use. Our standard corrugated containers, as well as many specialty packaging products are used in various industries. To learn more about our Corrugated Division, visit https://corrugated.gppackaging.com/
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our facility in Olympia, WA. This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments and customers to gather and record information into our order entry, change and inventory management systems. Our Customer Service Representatives create value by ensuring accurate orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and maintain spreadsheets to track inventory, order status and other customer and production related data
- Pre-build strategy
- Review changes to daily back-log and communicate with sales
- Assists warehouse in aged inventory disposition
- KPI analysis (OTIF, Full loads, FIFO)
- Entering orders, cancellations, and changes for multiple Corrugated accounts with accuracy and focus on customer needs/requirements
- Coordinate shipments of products with shipping departments
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause and corrective action
- Manage inventories for effective production review and planning
- Report daily progresses on customer needs and plant processes to Senior Customer Service Rep and ACSM
- Utilizing Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working overtime and weekends as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service in a manufacturing, industrial or distribution center environment
- Experience with record keeping management
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
- Experience with BVP and/or KIWI
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com