Koch Separation Solutions is currently looking for Electricians to join their team at their Wilmington, MA facility.
Shifts currently available:
- 7:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
- 6:00PM-6:15AM Sunday-Tuesday, Every other Wednesday
This position is eligible for a $2000 sign-on bonus and extremely competitive pay and benefits!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Setup, troubleshoot, install, adjust and repair instrumentation and controls components of manufacturing equipment and facilities systems.
- Complete assigned tasks including new electrical service installations, preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance of production and facility equipment.
- Trouble shoot and repair production equipment, this would include working with PLC's, HMI's, VFD's to diagnose and resolve issues on electro/pneumatic/mechanical devices.
- Carryout new electrical service installations.
- Perform mechanical repairs such as replacing pumps, bearings and motors.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Copy of MA. Electrician License (Journeyman or Master) or copy of NH Electrician License and willing to apply for a reciprocity license in MA.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with industrial controls, HMI's ands PLC's.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Fireman or Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator's 2-I or higher license.
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash training.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com