Georgia Pacific is seeking Forklift Operators for at our Huntsville, AL facility. This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by facilitating the movement of incoming and outgoing product through the facility. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong commitment to safety standards, attendance excellence, and knowledge of forklift operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Safely operating a sit-down forklift to load and unload trailers
· Ensuring accurate record keeping for all inbound and outbound shipments
· Working collaboratively with other team members
· Ensuring a safer work environment throughout the facility by removing debris from areas within the warehouse
· Performing work that requires lifting up to 30 lbs.
· Promoting safe work practices and maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
· Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, stooping, standing, and sitting for 8 and up to 12 hours a day
· Ability to meet physical and safety requirements for the role
· Maintaining quality of product in warehouse areas and warehouse inventory
The Experience You Will Bring
· High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
· Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
· Experience using a forklift
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com