Entry-Level Manufacturing Operator - 2nd Shift
Manufacturing Operator - 2nd Shift
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our New Richmond, Wisconsin location is seeking Manufacturing Operators to support operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform visual, in-process and final of parts per quality criteria
- Access, read, comprehend, and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and Package parts according to customer standards
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts
- Report to your workstation at the agreed upon time
- Complete all documentation accurately using good documentation practices
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic Reading, Writing, and Math skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and comprehend operator instructions
- Able to perform to production line standards as well as high-level quality expectations
- Maintain good communication skills
- Team oriented and self-directing
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
8 Hour Second Shift, 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Wage: $18.00 per hour + 4% Shift Differential, Benefits and three (3) weeks’ vacation
Retention Bonus: You may be eligible to receive a taxable retention bonus in an amount up to $5,000!
This position does not quality for VISA sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf