Field Service Engineer (m/f/x)
With our growing business related to Vapor Control Systems in the EMEA territory, the demands of our customers to get professional and focused Aftermarket support are growing the same way. John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is seeking a Field Service Engineer (m/f/x). This position will work under the direct supervision of the VCS Aftermarket & Service Manager. As direct interlocutor for operational and procurement peoples from Terminals and Refineries, the Field Service Engineer will have the responsibility to provide the appropriate support and to build up close relationships with our customers based in the European area.
You consider safety as a must, with a willingness to travel and the ability to establish strong relationship to the business and clients, then you might be our ideal candidate.
Location: Luxembourg/ France/ Italy/ Spain or Germany – Home Office
What You Will Do In Your Role
- As one of the main technical contact for the European area, you will be responsible for the good operational availability and efficiency of John Zink systems (VRU/VCU/CATOX) installed on customer Terminals/Refineries. To achieve this objective, technical site experience, availability, problem solving, and commercial skills will be your best tools to ensure customer satisfaction and JZHC profitability.
- You will be responsible diagnosing problems, troubleshoot, perform and/or conduct repairs, schedule preventative maintenance to maintain a wide variety of VRU’s & VCU’s in high performance level.
- As key contact point, you will ensure the liaison between our operational teams (sales, engineering, production…) and our customers to support their business activity.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Engineering degree in process, mechanical, technical or controls & instrumentation.
- Experience in start-up of industrial process units.
- Excellent knowledge of controls (PLC, MCC) and instrumentation.
- Good communication and commercial skills.
- Fluent in English.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in start-up of Vapor Controls systems (Recovery and Combustion Units), or Catalytic Oxidizer systems
- Past experience in rotating equipment or compression system.
- Good knowledge of process engineering.
- Maturity, pragmatism, self-sufficiency and team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Fluent in other languages like German, French or Italian would be an asset.
Picture yourself building a successful career at John Zink Hamworthy Combustion working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of combining practical problem solving with creative innovation. Our employees are driven to push the boundaries of our legacy achievements to develop a clean generation of combustion products that address the challenges of our clients and an environmentally conscious world. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team – so what are you waiting for? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture.