Aftermarket Inside Sales Engineer
Koch-Glitsch is a complete solutions provider with extensive knowledge, experience, and unique capabilities. Across the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty chemical industries, Koch-Glitsch is recognized as a global leader. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Mass transfer
- Mist elimination
- Phase separation equipment
- Turnkey services
We are seeking an Aftermarket Inside Sales Engineer in our Office in Arles, France.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Your role will be to pursue sustainable and profitable spare parts growth with End users in the refining & petrochemical market in a given territory.
- Establish Long-Term customer relationships.
- Ensure rapid and concise response to customer inquiries.
- Promote our products, services and spare sales to customers.
- Lead the Customer Satisfaction process in the assigned territory.
- Technically support customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluent in English. Any additional languages will be valued (Spanish, Arabic)
- Organizational skills in order to deal efficiently with multiple customer priorities.
- Good technical ability.
- Capacity to follow administratively a project (quotation, acknowledgments, L/C, Invoicing…).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Degree in mechanical engineering from an accredited college or university
- Ability to work within a team
- Speak more than one European language or Arabic will be a plus.