Turn Around Manager
What You Will Do In Your Role
Provide Leadership, Management and Oversight for the coordination of large mill maintenance outages, facilitating the Work Scope Development, Work Planning, Integrated Scheduling, Procurement function for parts and contracts, the Execution of the outage work, and the Event Free Start-up.
This is a remote - home based role. Travel will be up to 75% domestic US. Travel time will be shorter if the candidate resides towards the Southeast part of the US (GA, AL, FL etc.)
The Experience You Will Bring
The Outage Management Team is responsible for working with the site teams to:
- Own and Drive the Outage Work Process
- Implement our T-Minus Outage Work Process
- Implement a comprehensive T-Minus Process Tracker. Updated and communicated Weekly.
- Recognize and elevate concerns and issues in a timely manner
- Develop an Action Register for outstanding issues and track throughout the Outage Cycle
- Develop a Risk Register for identified issues and drive to completion
- Develop, Facilitate, Coordinate and secure additional resources where needed to adhere to the T-Minus Process:
- Facilitate Outage Charter Development
- Facilitate OMWP Organization and RRE's
- Facilitate Work Identification Process
- Facilitate Scope Development Process
- Identify Critical Path Job for the Outage and the Outage Duration
- Develop a Contractor Management Strategy
- Conduct Interactive Planning Sessions for Critical Path and Complex Jobs
- Facilitate Bid Package Development and Contractor Selections
- Develop a Fully Integrated Schedule
- Developing a Contractor Work Strategy and Management Plan
- Facilitating an Event Free Start Up Process Facilitate the Outage Critique
- Experience supervising or managing a team
- Experience leading an outage/shut down
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong Project Management skills and PC proficiency with CMMS, Project Management Software, and Excel
- Experience working with multiple levels in an organization and external customers
- Experience adhering and commitment to safety and regulatory compliance requirements
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and mitigation
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com