One Call Technician
Flint Hills Resources is seeking a One Call Technician in Wichita, KS. The One Call Technician will efficiently and accurately process State One Call excavation (call before your dig) requests using a business-specific one call and mapping software application pertaining to damage prevention of FHR owned and/or operated assets. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be a strong communicator and be detail oriented.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Problem-solve and properly address daily operational issues that may arise
- Problem-solve with FHR field operations personnel on information that is dispatched to field operations for further processing and data entry
- Efficiently and accurately enter and maintain all customer account data and activity in appropriate systems
- Provide accurate and timely follow through on all customer inquiries or correspondence requiring research
- Must be willing to cross-train on various systems
- Answer and process occasional inbound customer calls near pipeline facilities as specified, in a professional, courteous, and timely manner
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of customer service and/or training experience
- Ability to document information accurately, completely, and without error
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule is required: Monday through Friday, rotating between 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proficiency in analyzing maps using ArcView GIS mapping software
- Proficiency in Utilisphere software
- Safety / Damage Prevention experience
- Associate Degree
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com