China Sales Manager
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Directly call upon key global/regional customers and directly manage these accounts.
- Build and promote strong, long term customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs. Use knowledge around customers with better understanding of the downstream network.
- Drive our polymer business growth and differentiation strategy. Deliver and accountable for financial results. • Identify emerging markets/opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Develop multiple relationships to downstream industries and obtain market intelligence. Share knowledge across the organization to help develop our market point of view.
- Integrate and collaborate with customer service, supply chain, logistics, technical/operations to optimize our asset, delivering high sale performance.
- Monitor with high level of quality, accuracy and process consistency in the sales planning efforts and coordinate demand and supply activities with other capabilities.
- Develop high value sales in China to support and create long term growth in alignment with our vision and execution of our key strategies.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Business Management related disciplines.
- Strong sales and marketing experience in a multinational environment, preferably in chemical or polymer industry (Minimal of 5 years). Experience in plastics and compounding would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at various levels of organization. Fluent in English and Chinese with strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player with ability to work under limited supervision.
- Demonstrate high regard for integrity and ethical behavior. Shows passion to understand and grow our business with high sense of urgency in attending to customer’s needs.
- Strong adaptation to a learn-share organization based on our MBM® culture.