Procurement Data Analyst
Flint Hills Resources is actively seeking a Procurement Data Analyst to work in our Wichita, KS headquarters in our Procurement department. We are looking for entrepreneurial, highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with innovative ideas; an intense desire to learn, improve and grow; and a strong sense of community. Flint Hills Resources needs a principled individual of exceptional talent to fill this position. Our Market Based Management business philosophy creates an environment that inspires employees to contribute knowledge and ideas, allowing them to flourish and feel rewarded.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in work process redesign meetings to challenge current tools and approach
- Leverage data to create simple, consistent, and accurate reports and metrics to enable users
- Connect to how data enables business decisions and have sufficient technical capability to deploy solutions
- Bridge between user desktop tools and IT-Owned systems
- Partner with Procurement Analyst to create sustainable information using advanced toolkits (Alteryx, Power BI & etc.). Configure tools to achieve business objective and drive user behavior.
- Partner with Procurement Analyst to train users on toolkits.
- Inform and challenge technology roadmaps by participating in technology decisions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ year of working experience in Purchasing or Accounting or Information Technology
- 1+ year of experience with data visualization tools (ex: Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- 1+ year of experience in data mining and analysis (ex: Alteryx etc.)
- Ability to travel 10% - 15%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in data mining techniques and methodologies (data prep/modeling, classification and causal modeling)
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- A strong grasp of effective data modeling and visualization practices (PowerBI or Alteryx)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com