Strategy & Innovation Manager
INVISTA is seeking a Strategy & Innovation Manager for North America that will work in our Kennesaw, GA office or remote. The successful applicant will develop robust downstream interactions and Point-of-view (POV) on applications, formulate strategy to drive the demand, and will be at the forefront of growth for INVISTA. This role will interact with Tier 1’s, OEM’s and various other customers; will be responsible to develop perspective on (existing and new) downstream applications; will translate customer requirement to facilitate R & D and business direction as well as formulate strategy to accelerate commercialization of new products and drive fiber demand. This is not a sales role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop new business opportunities to support our INNOVATION funnel, create POV utilizing commercial sense, and Market knowledge
- Leverage internal and external resources to arrange downstream market participant and customer visits, focused on market insights & customers unmet needs
- Establish new contacts to generate leads for arranging downstream customer interactions
- Attend tradeshows and conferences to update intel or emerging trends in new potential application spaces
- Drive the strategic decision-making process with business leaders
- Advance our innovation and business culture throughout our organization
- Translate and anticipate downstream customer requirements in internal actionable strategies
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in business development
- Experience translating market opportunities to actionable strategies
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the Automotive industry (ex: process knowledge, future macro trends, unmet needs, etc.)
- MBA or Master’s degree in Business or Engineering related fields
- Experience with Polyamides chemistry
This role is not eligible to be worked remotely from Colorado
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship