Business System Lead
Georgia-Pacific LLC is looking for an Business System Lead to oversee the implementation of a new core system in their Corrugated business.The position reports the Senior IT leader of Corrugated and is based out of our Atlanta, GA headquarters.
If you are interested in leading the IT workstreams of the implementation of a new Order to Cash System for GP Corrugated, keep reading.
If you understand that large complex projects require discipline, consistency of process, excellent communication and transparency, keep reading.
If you are a great communicator and understand the power of bringing together a team that is connected to a common purpose, keep reading.
If you understand that conflicts arise and respectful, open and honest communication and challenge is required to find the best path forward, keep reading.
If you understand that transparency into the thought process behind decisions whether right or wrong is a key ingredient in building trust with team and customers, keep reading.
If you understand that the progress of a large project is measured by the PMO but determined by each of the workstreams collaboratively working together and meeting their milestones, keep reading.
If you understand that the success of a large project is measured by the value it creates, I want you to know that the Packaging & Cellulose Segment is looking for a Project leader of The Corrugated Digital Core Project
What You Will Do In Your Role
A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our MBM® culture to excel at:
- Working closely with cross-functional project teams assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules in the following areas:
- Responsible to improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, influencing, training, mentoring, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, and ensure project efficiency.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and move quickly to address unexpected problems or opportunities.
- Direct individual and team weekly goals, and monitor progress through a positive, collaborative, and encouraging work environment.
- Working with IT leaders to plan resources across multiple teams.
o Functional Specifications (Interfaces, BI, Reporting, Documents, Business Rules, Watch Lists)
o Technical Specifications (Interfaces, BI, Reporting, Documents, Business Rules, Watch Lists)
o Development (Interfaces, BI, Reporting, Documents, Business Rules, Watch Lists)
o Coordinate testing scope and resources
o Coordinate Infrastructure Provisioning and Readiness
o Release and Patch Management
o Coordination of IT Pre-Go-live Activities
o Coordination cutover and Go-Live Activities
o Coordination early Module Deployment
o Incident Management (proactively review production issues and work with team to determine root cause and implement long term solutions in a timely manner)
·Solving problems, deploying resources, escalating issues, and communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a large organization in a project or program management type role responsible for leading technology, or process change projects
- Complete lifecycle experience in managing multiple, concurrent medium to large scale IT projects from ideation to close.
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Planview), Microsoft Project or equivalent PM tools, Microsoft Office Tools (MS Office, Teams, OneNote)
- Willingness to travel periodically for up to one week at a time.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading the design, build, and test phases of the technical workstreams of an Order-To-Cash project
- Experience leading an Order-To-Cash project for a manufacturing organization.
- Experience using Microsoft Dev-Ops/VSTS/TFS to manage requirements
- Experience working with Off-Shore direct employees
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf