Engr, Mfg Integration
Make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone. At Molex, we're a team of global visionaries and innovators who design and create the electronics systems of today while meeting the technological challenges of tomorrow. Join us and be part of the expert team of problem solvers working to connect the world.
Molex is Currently looking for a Manufacturing Integration Engineer who is interested in becoming part of our team.
The Experience You Will Bring - Requirements / Knowledge:
- 5 years’ experience in mechanical engineering related to the manufacture and assembly of precision electromechanical components.
- Experience with high speed synchronous, asynchronous, flexible (robotics) assembly systems.
- 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Working knowledge of SPC and DOE
- Experience in tooling cost estimating, quote preparation and project management
- Knowledge of connector manufacturing processes; molding, stamping, plating and assembly
- Ability to develop a manufacturing process flow of the entire connector manufacturing process including the manufacturing feasibility assessment summary.
- Successfully complete all required MIE PDP (Product Development Process) elements for each assigned project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - English