This job posting is no longer active.
Koch-Glitsch is a complete solutions provider with extensive knowledge, experience, and unique capabilities. Across the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty chemical industries, Koch-Glitsch is recognized as a global leader in mass transfer and separations equipment as well as related services, with a full range of capabilities to meet your toughest need.
Koch-Glitsch is currently looking for an experienced Process Engineer at our Wichita, KS location to provide technical support by developing innovative solutions for Mass Transfer equipment, including trayed and packed tower applications.
The role requires an individual who is self-motivated, technically strong, has excellent communication skills, can present a value proposition, and who is able to keep pace with the fast-paced sales environment. This role will support a broad range of industries including refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, biofuels, food processing, gas processing, pharmaceuticals and environmental.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Determine and anticipate customer expectations to provide unique individualized solutions for our customers
- Coordinate with multiple Koch Engineered Solutions businesses to find creative solutions that best meet the customer’s needs
- Coordinate quoting effort for assigned opportunities working directly with customers, outside sales teams, estimators, purchasing and production
- Own all processes related to customer technical specifications from launch to completion, including hydraulic calculations, simulations and new arrangements that are compatible with customer specifications
- Respond to customer inquiries in order to refine the proposed solution to meet varying customer needs as they arise
- Work with the equipment execution team to ensure the equipment is built in compliance with customer specifications and expectations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering
- 7+ Years Chemical Engineering Industry Experience
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience developing and writing technical proposals
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with Mass Transfer Technology equipment
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.