Senior Process Engineer
What You Will Do In Your Role
A Senior Process Engineer at the Flint Hills Resources Pine Bend Refinery is responsible to provide process engineering and technical support to plant operations and capital projects for production units on site. As a Senior Process Engineer, you are a member of a refinery Business Team and play a vital role in defining risk position, identifying unit production opportunities, implementing plant improvement projects with a project team and driving innovative data analysis and solutions. You will also be a lead participant in Process Hazard Analysis studies and other process safety related activities (MOC/SDR/PSI development/execution).
Senior Process Engineers at Pine Bend gain valuable experience for both technical and leadership careers at FHR, which is part of the global family of Koch Industries employing 120,000 people worldwide.
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Process industry
- Detailed understanding of common industrial process equipment
- Strong grasp of Process Control fundamentals
- Project engineering support, including Process Design experience with basic understanding of project management functions
- In depth working knowledge of simulation software and hydraulic calculations
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years experience in Process industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead a wide range of disciplines/personnel through the problem-solving process and alternative selection
- Detailed process engineering understanding of multiple refining units
- Understanding of refinery economics and how to apply to project analysis
- Experience with agile project and experiment execution
- Layer of Protection Analysis/Quantitative Risk Analysis/Process Hazard Analysis engineering experience
- General knowledge of API520/521 Relief Design standards
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf