Koch-Glitsch, LP is NOW HIRING in our Test Stand department to work at our Wichita, KS manufacturing plant!1st shift positions are currently available (Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interpret drawings and set up equipment based off blueprints
- Crate equipment per customer requirements ensuring no damage to equipment during transit
- Actively participate in KGLP safety program
- Cross train in various departments within the shop as required
- Ensure all processes are carried out with the required use of safety controls and PPE
- Set up and perform flow test per customer requirements, ensuring accuracy and repeatability
- Continuous use of innovation to better work practices and processes
- Maintain clean and orderly workspace and department
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using standard and metric tape measures
- Three (3) + months’ experience reading and interpreting blueprints
- Six (6) + months’ experience working with basic hand tools
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 programs (Outlook, Excel and Word)
What Will Put You Ahead
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing/automotive environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com