Koch companies’ Market-Based Management® (MBM®) business philosophy encourages employees to think like owners - an approach that has translated into a firm commitment to environmental stewardship, and the health and safety of employees and neighbours. Koch-Glitsch is an affiliate of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest privately held companies in America according to Forbes magazine. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 100,000 people. Since 2003, the businesses have invested more than $43 billion in acquisitions and capital expenditures. Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art mass transfer and mist elimination products for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty industries.
We are currently searching for a talented individual that shares our corporate values and beliefs to fill immediate full-time requirements across two shifts as Press Operators in our Uxbridge, Ontario facility.
Morning shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday
Night shift - 3:30pm to 2:00am Monday to Thursday
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate stamping presses, spot welder and bandsaws to manufacture different type of products as per instructions
- Safe setup and operation of all equipment
- Operate in a safe and compliant manner with company policies
- Monitor machine to ensure accurate output of parts that meet or exceed quality standards
- Perform routine quality control checks
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and drawing specifications
- Ability to use precision measuring tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Flexible, adaptable; able to work overtime
- Strong work ethic
- Good English communication skills – both verbal and written
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Demonstrated willingness to respectfully raise concerns and suggestions
Koch-Glitsch has achieved business success by having employees who act with integrity, focus on compliance excellence and create real long-term value for our customers and society. These principles are part of MBM®, a unique business and management philosophy that sets Koch-Glitsch apart from other companies in its industry. Koch-Glitsch is seeking individuals who share these values and want to be part of a winning team. For more information about Koch-Glitsch, visit our web site at www.koch-glitsch.com.
Koch-Glitsch Canada is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.