Test Integration Manager
Molex leverages its optical experience to produce some of the highest performing, field-proven optical components in the market. We apply our expertise along with our strong mechanical design capabilities to offer a range of products that deliver 100-Mbps to 400-Gbps data rates and compliance with Ethernet, SONET/SDH, Fibre Channel and CPRI standards. Additionally, we design our products to address many market segments, such as data center, access, metro and long-haul applications. All of our products are produced with Molex’s high-quality standards, delivering superior optical, electrical and EMI performance for network robustness. Furthermore, Molex is a one-stop shop for end-to-end optical solutions and, along with optics, provides cages, connectors and cable assemblies.
Our team in Carlsbad, CA is seeking a proven Test Integration Manager to join us!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for strategizing, planning, managing manufacturing test solution development and implementation for optical transceivers or sub-systems
- Coordinate and define implementation of test solutions transferred to manufacturing
- Provide the linkage between Design Centers and Factory for all aspects of optical transceiver test
- Oversee the development and implementation of test solutions that are deployable, maintainable, and cost effective
- Establish test methodology and hardware requirements for volume manufacturing test
- Participate in DFT at component level and final product level
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines and operations team to ensure test capabilities are deployed in time with proper coverage
- Support test automation for EVT / DVT environments
- Define and perform GRR studies to qualify designed tests prior to release into manufacturing
- Define test regression and validation testing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or above in electrical engineering, or physics
- 2+ years of hands-on manufacturing test experience in high volume manufacturing industry
- Previously worked in team environment where peer code review is performed and collaboration is promoted
- A proven track record of managing teams supporting multiple projects and programs including problem solving, interfacing with internal and external senior management, performing analysis, making trade off decisions, and utilizing formal project management techniques and accountability
- Good understanding of revision control and code release management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills under multi-project, multi-site environment
- Strong problem solving techniques understanding of test automation development with LabVIEW, Python, C++/C#
What Will Put You Ahead
- Optics/photonics or RF experience preferred
- Previous leadership role or leadership experience
- Direct experience in opto-electronic component / transceiver testing
- Proficiency in SQL database interaction
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com