Manufacturing Technician/Dixie Bath Cups.
Manufacturing Technician/Dixie Bath Cups
Are you a mechanically inclined person looking for an opportunity with a growing company? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
Our Lexington, KY Dixie® Cup facility is expanding and looking for individuals to join their dynamic team as Manufacturing Technician/Dixie Bath Cups. Our Manufacturing Technicians/Dixie Bath Cups create value by operating production machines, troubleshooting, and making any repairs or adjustments needed to ensure that they are operating at peak performance.
Our Manufacturing Technician/Dixie Bath Cups will work M-F 8 hour shifts first, second or third shift with the possibility of moving to a 12-hour shift. Shifts will be determined by site. You must be flexible to work any shift. Pay for these roles start at $21.92 per hour and offers performance-based bonuses!
A bonus of $500.00 will be paid out upon hire and an additional $2,500 will be paid out upon achieving Level 1 qualifications.
What You Will Do in Your Role
- Operate and maintain equipment within the operating envelope
- Set-up packaging areas: equipment and materials to support the production schedule and Unit Assemblers
- Perform routine basic care maintenance including inspections, cleaning, lubrication, alignment, small bearings, belts, torque bolts, etc. to support asset strategies
- Perform change overs on production equipment to meet planning needs
- Inspect and evaluate machine conditions and react to any gaps in actual versus expected performance
- Work in a team environment- seeking and sharing knowledge with others for the purposes of training and employee development
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) year or more of experience in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural, or military environment OR completion of post high school education in a manufacturing/industrial centered program
- Experience using a computer
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with electrical/instrumentation in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with root cause analysis
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf