Waste Water Regional Sales Manager -Remote Role
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is seeking an experienced- Sales Manager for our Water and Waste Water product line. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering and a proven track record of increasing sales and market share in a highly technical environment. This position requires strong intrapersonal and communications skills to work with multiple internal and external customers. The role requires an ability to build long term relationships and a commitment to creating positive experiences for new and existing customers. Candidates must have a technological understanding of membrane filtration processes, experience selling capital equipment and replacement parts, the drive to become an industry expert, and the desire to learn how our technology benefits customers.
This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado. This role will require 40% travel.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- System sales of KSS’s and water / waste water technologies to the industrial market.
- Account Management – develop relationship existing customers.
- Provide solutions to our customers to provide value above/beyond the sale of equipment.
- Increasing sales of replacement membranes as well as being a process solutions expert to help our customers solve problems
- Oversight of KSS Representatives – manage relationship to train, prospect respective geography and measure performance.
- Work with our Inside Sales and Process Teams to increase sales to provide solutions to our customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or a technical degree with experience in water and waste water.
- Experience with capital equipment sales to end users and engineering firms.
- 10+ years of Sales, Process /Applications and/or Service experience in the water and waste water industry with strong preference for industrial end users.
- Understanding of / or exposure to separation processes / membranes in the water and waste water markets.
- Ability to travel 40%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Physically located in the Gulf States, Midwest or Western states.
- Knowledge/experience specifically with membrane filtration (MF, UF, NF, RO) technology and processing.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com