Quality Assurance Associate
The Guardian quality team is looking for a Quality Assurance Associate with an entrepreneur spirit. The role will involve inspection of incoming, in-process and outgoing material, coaching of production employees in defect detection and process correction. The ideal candidate will be a team player, who is detail oriented, comfortable with good documentation practices.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- In addition to the general role and responsibilities of quality technician. You will have personalized responsibilities for quality and engineering based on your individual capability.
- Selects product for inspection at specified stages in the production process and take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified.
- Contain non-conforming materials; prepares notification and execution of disposition.
- Provide quality systems training and assistance to employees in quality decisions and measurement techniques
- Collaborate with Engineering and Production Teams on problems eradication, issues or noted concerns during production. Works with stakeholders to assist in correction, containment, and long-term corrective actions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Basic computer literacy
- Lift up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 years working in a manufacturing environment, ideally performing quality duties.
- Experience in product inspection and/or measurement processes
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Familiarity with quality management systems
- ASQ Certifications, Lean / six-sigma training, or other continuous improvement experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
- 1st Shift: Starts at $18.00 / hour and a $1,000 sign on bonus
2nd Shift: Starts at $18.00 / hour + $1.25 Shift Premium ($19.25) and a $3,000 sign on bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf