Software Engineer – Cyber Security
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development, and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at www.phillipsmedisize.com
Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment?
Are you ready to drive software cyber security in complex cross-functional development projects, delivering on time and quality to customer satisfaction?
Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company?
Then you may be the person we are looking for in our office in Denmark (Virum or Struer).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for delivering the software as committed
- Ensure that embedded devices are compliant towards cyber security regulation
- Ensure that the design adheres to QMS and software processes
- Interact directly with project teams, project management, and developers to fulfill cyber security objectives
- Lead cyber security initiatives across teams and projects / ensure that the design adheres to QMS and software processes, develop and write QMS documentation
- Ensure communication to various stakeholders
- Work with teams across sites
- The job will vary between cyber security tasks and general embedded device development
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with cyber security regulatory requirements (EU/US)
- Experienced with embedded device software development
- Secure embedded implementation/architecture: secure coding, secure boot, secure SW update, static code analysis with focus on cyber security
- Data encryption planning and implementation: communication interfaces wired as well as wireless risk analysis including threat analysis
- Cyber security testing methods, tools
- Take lead and responsibility – drive, execute and deliver cyber security initiatives
- Strong teamwork capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills, to effectively communicate across sites (English must have).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge and understanding of medical device development and design control
- You have a MSc or BSc degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- Proficient in embedded software development
- Experience with UL 2900, IEC 62304, IEC 60601, design control, and other related standards
- Proven experience and skills in writing and maintaining technical documentation