Software Engineer - Motor Control
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development, and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at www.phillipsmedisize.com.
Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment?
Are you ready to take the lead of software in complex cross-functional development projects, delivering on time and quality to customer satisfaction?
Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company?
Then you may be the person we are looking for in our office in Denmark (Virum or Struer).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for delivering the software as committed
- Ensure that the design adheres to QMS and software processes
- Work with teams across sites
- Ensure communication to various stakeholders
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience in embedded software development and electric motor regulation of a DC motor
- Embedded system development in C
- Implementation and testing of cascading PID controllers. Develop test cases aligned with requirements in manual and automated test environments
- Filtering using exponential moving average, Kalman filters and similar filtering techniques
- Simulation and test of dynamic systems.
- Efficient use of MATLAB/Simulink or equivalent tools
- Demonstrated algorithm generation and connection to physical requirements
- Strong teamwork capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills, to effectively communicate across sites
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge and understanding of medical device development and design control
- You have a MSc or BSc degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- Proficient in embedded software development and motor control
- Experience with IEC 62304, design control, and other related standards
- Proven experience and skills in writing and maintaining technical documentation
- Strong technical understanding