What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide pre-sales & after-sales membrane product and process technical support, seminar & training to customers .
- Utilize all available technical tools and formats to prepare membrane system proposal/projections,
- Use training, experience and skills to analyze system or membrane performance problems in the field and to design solutions for new installations.
- Manage and/or coordinate plant startups and/or pilot studies, providing customer training seminars, including presentations and classroom materials
- Manage filed testing of existing and new products for the company and the collection of detailed data to assess their performance.
- Suggest process and product improvements and be prepared to justify these claims with detailed data and analysis.
- Complete required written communication (including Call Reports, Prospect Reports, and Customer Reports) and verbal communication with the regional business leader as necessary for the preparation of proposals, warranty claims, and general information as required.
- Support the business leader with the development of a regional business plan, providing competitive, market and customer news on a regular basis.
- Travel as necessary, but expected to be in the range of 30-50%. May require some international travel from time to time.
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. in Environmental Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or recognized occupation in the field of wastewater technology.
- Knowledge of MBR, UF & RO membrane technology, applications, systems and markets.
- A minimum of 5 years technical work experience related to the design and operation of membrane filtration system for water treatment.