What You Will Do In Your Role
- Pursue all potential sales for KSS membrane products associated with Water, wastewater opportunities (mainly UF, RO, NF, MBR products) and other applications for assigned territory, as directed by the regional manager or the KSS Business Leader.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to gain new profitable business through key account management, contact management, corporate account management, pursing assigned sale leads and individual lead development.
- Develop relationships within the Territory by interfacing with OEM’s, Distributors, Design Institutions, End-Users and Market Associations.
- Pursue project (bid and specification) opportunities, coordinate quotation process with appropriate Wilmington, MA USA (Home Office) personnel, and collaborate with colleagues on major project activities and strategies.
- Complete required written communication (including Call Reports, Prospect Reports, and Customer Reports) and verbal communication with the Home Office as necessary for the preparation of proposals, quotations, processing orders, warranty claims, and general information as required.
- Travel as necessary, but expected to be in the range of 30- 50%. May require some international travel from time to time.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Sciences or Equivalent
- Proven record in Key Account Management and Key Account Development.
- Demonstrate strong achievement orientation and setting high personal standards for self and others.
- Capable of developing and implementing a compelling business and sales plan to take advantage of marketplace opportunities.
- Proven communication skills both orally and in writing with customers and internal colleagues. Adept at interacting positively and with confidence in face-to-face customer settings, including speaking in front of large group.
- Proven adept at understanding our customers’ business, gathering knowledge of their needs and expectations and offering creative solutions to gain competitive advantage.
- 5+ years experience selling water and wastewater membrane products / systems. Knowledge of crossflow membrane technology and their applications. Sales experience to OEM’s and end customers and an understanding of industrial water & wastewater needs.