Electrical Assembly Supervisor
Chentronics is now hiring for an Electrical Assembly Supervisor in Norwich, New York. His or her primary responsibility will be leading a team of 7-10 manufacturing assemblers of electronics products. The ideal candidate will still be a part of the hands -on day-to-day operations and promote an injury free/incident free environment.
Chentronics LLC is an ISO 9001 company for the design and manufacturing of Flame Safety and High Energy Ignition systems. Our products are used on flares, burners, pilots, and gas turbines. We offer safe and hazardous area systems tailored to utilities, petrochemical, and industrial requirements. With our OEM partners, Chentronics has thousands of installations worldwide. Our state-of-the-art solutions are the high-performance, cost-effective answer to your toughest application challenges. You can learn more at www.chentronics.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide coaching; team development/performance management. This includes annual performance reviews.
- Drive safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership, and accountability to proactively eliminate safety hazards.
- Assist with troubleshooting and solving production issues.
- Review work order routes, narrative, and instructions for accuracy. Provide employees with special instructions as required.
- Prioritize work orders, as well as check and confirm availability of required materials.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of leadership experience in an industrial, manufacturing, or military environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains
- Associate's Degree in Engineering, Electrical Technology, or equivalent
- Experience writing and delivering feedback
Physical Requirements/Other Considerations:
- Must be willing and able to bend, squat, and lift up to 50lbs
- Must be willing to work overtime when necessary
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30PM
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com