CORDURA Brand Manager, Americas/EMEA
INVISTA is seeking a new Brand Manager to support our CORDURA® brand fabrics.
For over 50 years, CORDURA® brand fabrics have empowered consumers to boldly take on their world. From mountain summits to city streets, the world’s leading brands in the apparel and gear industries look to CORDURA® for best-in-class fabric performance. CORDURA® fabric is even utilized by some of the world’s leading militaries to protect their soldiers.
The CORDURA® Brand Manager will be responsible for owning the regional marketing strategy for the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East. You will partner with business development in these regions to assess new business opportunities and develop marketing strategies that maximize the ability to win these programs. You will develop strategies and initiatives that grow CORDURA® brand equity with B2B customers and B2C audiences. You will define the vision for what the CORDURA® brand will stand for and represent in those regions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Americas/EMEA Regional Marketing Strategy
- Develop marketing strategy to support business expansion and to build brand equity across all target audiences.
- Partner with global marketing team to ensure alignment between the Americas/EMEA marketing strategy and global brand priorities.
- Interact with mill and brand customers to better understand customer needs and consumer insights to drive improved marketing activation.
- Own the annual resourcing and A&P plan for marketing in the Americas/EMEA.
Mill and Brand Marketing Development
- Develop marketing programs and tools for our mill network that better communicate the value and power of CORDURA® fabric to potential brand customers.
- Partner with key brand customers in the Americas/EMEA to develop co-marketing campaigns and initiatives that generate consumer interest and conversion.
- Collaborate with agencies to develop campaigns and content that deliver on the brand strategies you define. o Support CORDURA® brand at key events such as trade shows, retail meetings, etc.
- Drive development of CORDURA® brand experiences at retail.
- Collaborate with other major functions – such as sales and business development, product management, R&D, etc. – to ensure marketing alignment with key priorities.
- Establish communication flow for exchange of marketing best practices globally.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years developing brand and marketing strategies within a global organization
- Experience managing the relationship with external advertising and creative agencies
- 2+ years managing multiple projects/initiatives at the same time
- Experience working on projects and initiatives with other teams within an organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in both B2C and B2B marketing
- Examples developing marketing experiments that test new ideas and insights
- Experience managing a global brand
- Experience with textile or ingredient brands
- Experience engaging with senior leadership
- Fluency in a 2nd language
- Ability to travel for work up to 20%, including international travel, overnight travel and occasional weekend travel