SENIOR BRAND MANAGER
For over 50 years, CORDURA® brand fabrics have empowered consumers to boldly take on their world. From mountain summits to city streets, the world’s leading brands in the apparel and gear industries look to CORDURA® for best-in-class fabric performance. CORDURA® fabric is even utilized by some of the world’s leading militaries to protect their soldiers.
The CORDURA® Senior Brand Manager will play a leadership role on the marketing team by creating and overseeing the global brand strategy and leading the team of regional marketing managers. The Senior Brand Manager will drive the establishment and building of customer and vendor relationships, as well as major branding aspects including investment, strategy, timelines and approaches to creative execution of programs. You will play a leading role in the creation of engaging marketing programs that embody the CORDURA® brand identity and result in successful conversation of new business opportunities. You’ll be responsible for building and growing a strong brand team, so people skills are a must.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
Global Marketing Strategy
- Development and implementation of brand strategy including, but not limited to, PR, traditional and digital marketing (with support)
- Lead brand team by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating marketing plans to those involved and building awareness and positioning of the CORDURA® brand
- Establish and manage relationships with customers/vendors/agencies
- Champion the CORDURA® brand and drive alignment across the globe in order to ensure stronger adoption and higher brand awareness
- Drive a measurement strategy that will help determine what good looks like and allows for goals to be met and surpassed
- Lead a high-performing team with both long and short term business strategies focused on brand strategy, communication and other initiatives. Inspire others to take action through authentic leadership, passion and commitment
- Provide objectives, coaching, feedback for Brand Managers, ABMs and Marketing Coordinators to help them grow in their careers
- Act as a SME in marketing to help the Brand team and the Marketing team learn and grow
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5-7 years in a brand marketing or brand management role
- 2+ years in a people leader role
- Experience managing the relationship with external advertising and creative agencies
- 2+ years managing multiple projects/initiatives at the same time
- 2-3 years putting together brand strategies that are at least 1 year or longer
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of experience with marketing capabilities in digital marketing, including paid media
- Experience in B2C plus B2B marketing
- 2+ years of International marketing experience
- Has examples of developing marketing experiments that test new ideas and insights
- Experience with textile or ingredient brands
- Experience engaging with senior leadership
- Fluency in a second language
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com