Coater Production Supervisor
What You Will Do In Your Role
- The Coater Production Supervisor will report to the Department Manager and ensure operations are maintained, personnel issues are managed, and the company/plant culture is advanced.
- Leads and assist the Operational Technical Lead (OTL) through troubleshooting of equipment failures and downtime to improve productivity.
- Leads the OTL and crew in using scheduled and unscheduled downtime most efficiently.
- Works with the coater process team on product improvements and developments and coordinates these improvements through the OTL and the crew.
- Oversees the scheduling preventative of maintenance, works through Root Cause Analyses, and implements process improvements through the leadership and utilization of the OTL and crew force.
- Consistently seeks to solicit and share knowledge across shifts, crews and other departments.
- Learn, understand, and advance the Market Based Management culture.Pursues knowledge in enhance personal leadership skills through MBM study.
- Ensure daily run schedules are organized and executed efficiently, lead the resolution of quality issues (hold, extra trials, etc.) and ensure quality glass is produced with every schedule.
- Scheduling day to day resource needs, vent planning, 5s, and liaison for maintenance and process teams.
- Lead crew, department, and plant meetings. Ensure proper use of Job Hazard Assessment/glass interface forms are utilized and properly executed.
- Advance our safety vision.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Have experience utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- Proven communication, teamwork, leadership, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated track record of dependability and a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Able to interpret data and adjust accordingly.
- Able to work 12hr crew schedule, overtime, and vent.
- Willingness to learn and advance Market Based Management.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in the business or leadership field
- Experience leading teams in the manufacturing industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com