GENERAL MAINTENANCE LEADER
Flint Hills Resources, LLC operates oil refineries and chemical plants across North America. Our Longview, TX chemical plant is hiring a General Maintenance Leader to join our team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own day-to-day maintenance execution
- Identify mechanical & instrument reliability issues & assist the RTG Group to create Reliability
- Provide ensure precision maintenance
- Provide input/oversight on all maintenance jobs to ensure reliability of equipment.
- Help craft develop/exhibit MBM & Guiding Principles\Precision Workmanship\Leadership Qualities
- Provide 1:1 time for craft to aid in their development of becoming more of an asset to the site through MBM/Coaching
- Ensure quality/correct documentation in all the aspects of the jobs
- Lead investigations for reliability improvement
- Ensure PM’s completed on time and properly documented
- Responsibility for craft safety development
- 25% travel when needed
- Develop clear expectations for the craft
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years of experience leading a team
- 5 years of experience in Maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current and valid driver’s license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling software
- Experience in a chemical plant or refinery
- Maintenance technology degree
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com