Drafting and Engineering Records Coordinator
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions is seeking a Drafting and Engineering Records Coordinator to work closely with the site Engineering and Operations teams on all matters relating to Drafting/Design, Drawing Management, Project Support and Engineering Records Management.
This position is located at our St James Louisiana Facility
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain/Update site P&ID Drawings and other PSM regulated Drawings
- Administration of the Engineering Drawing Management System
- Support Plant Maintenance, Projects and Turnaround activities with Drafting/Design and Engineering Document Management.
- Development and administration of CAD standard (templates, symbols, layers), including red-line process and drawing management system
- Customer focus – ability to provide support to all levels of organization, respond to inquiries accurately and timely
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years of design or equivalent experience in an industrial process facility
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and knowledge software packages, both 2D and 3D
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Administration of an electronic drawing management system
- Ability to travel and enter plant operating sites to access equipment
- Ability to utilize ladders and platforms in excess of 100’ entering confined spaces and being capable of utilizing all required personal protective equipment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates degree in Design, Drafting, related discipline
- Experience with design drafting for creation and maintenance of process piping, mechanical, civil and instrumentation drawings, including up-to-date/as built drawing management
- Smart Plant/Cadworx systems knowledge
- Smart Database driven P&ID drafting system knowledge
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com