Our Georgia-Pacific facility in Green Bay, WI is in need of Manufacturing Technicians at our Broadway Mill. Our Green Bay Broadway Mill recently celebrated its 100-year anniversary, has a long history of community involvement and sustainable practices and is one of the world’s largest recyclers of wastepaper.
Based on your experience, you’ll earn between $19.00 and $22.00 per hour. Besides a great starting salary, you will also receive a full benefits package, overtime opportunities and immediate eligibility for vacation. Successful team members may also be eligible for quarterly performance-based pay bonuses and opportunities to advance based on your capability, not seniority. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career with a growing business!
New external hires are eligible to receive a $2,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Work on the manufacturing floor and in control rooms to observe and maximize production of our nationally known tissue brands
- Provide input and make decisions that directly impact the quality products that proudly carry our company’s name
- Use computer control systems and troubleshoot equipment to optimize production
- Adjust equipment and make minor repairs
- Perform equipment changeovers
- Operate forklift
- Strictly adhere to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment such as safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots and other PPE as required by specific job
- Occasionally perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling
- Work schedule will consist of (12) hour rotating shift (days and nights), which includes some weekends, holidays, overtime and occasional on-call hours.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two (2) year or more of experience in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural, or military environment OR completion of post high school education in a manufacturing/industrial centered program
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating paper converting equipment
- Experience working a rotating shift
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing equipment
To learn more about what we do there, please visit Georgia-Pacific Green Bay
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
IND - GP - OPS