Robotic Technician - Entry Level
Are you new to robotics and looking for a great opportunity? If so, Georgia Pacific has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for an entry level Robotic Technician for our Corrigan, TX facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Optimize the process by making machine adjustments either manually or through electronic computer interface to maximize quality and productivity
- Work with vendor technicians to learn, operate, maintain and improve the process to meet business needs
- Repair and/or replace defective equipment or parts using hand tools or machines
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- At least one (1) year of robotics, electrical or mechanical repair and troubleshooting experience in a high speed manufacturing environment An Associate’s Degree or higher in a robotic, electrical or mechanical field
- Experience using Microsoft Word & Excel to generate reports
- Willing to work a rotating shift (nights and days), which includes work on weekends and holidays
- Willing to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment, i.e.: safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed shoes/boots and other PPE as required by specific jobs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the lumber or plywood industries
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in a robotic, electrical or mechanical field
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) experience
- Experience with HMI’s (Human Machine Interfaces)
- Experience with (CMMS)-Computerized Maintenance Management Systems such as (MP2) or (SAP)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf