Mechanical Design Engineer
Our team in Conway, Arkansas is growing! We're looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer! In this role, you will design and develop new high speed connector/cable products. If you enjoy solving specific engineering issues, delivering designs on schedule, and partnering cross-functionally - we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design and develop new products and product components
- Design and develop new manufacturing processes
- Develop work instructions for production
- Support marketing/sales with product proposals, samples and technical literature
- Support manufacturing
- Support Quality Assurance
- Participates in design review meetings
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years design experience. 3D modeling and 2D drawing experience
- CAD experience required
- Use of any of the following: CoCreate (One Space Designer, Solid Designer), Pro/E, or SolidWorks
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with sheet metal and plastic components
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skill
- Demonstrated ability to arrive at sound design solutions
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal teams and external customers
- Good written and verbal skills for clear and concise communication
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com