Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Does working in a positive, team-oriented environment motivate you? If so, check out what we have to offer!
Georgia-Pacific in Bay Springs, MS has an immediate need for Utility Workers to work in a variety of departmental positions. This is an entry level position with the possibility of moving into higher paying roles.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures, including wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Raking and loading sawdust and transporting sawdust to designated areas
- Performing mill safety housekeeping duties throughout the day
- Performing task involving lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing, and stooping
- Working in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Working in a team environment
- Other secondary duties include relieving operators for breaks and vacation
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of six (6) months of work experience working within a manufacturing, industrial, construction, farming, warehouse environment OR military experience
- Ability to lift 50 pounds routinely
- Basic computer skills working with touchscreen control panels
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) or more years of experience working within a manufacturing, industrial, construction, farming, warehouse environment or military experience
- Six (6) months forklift experience
- Experience performing repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods (lifting, climbing, pushing, pulling, and shoveling
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com