Koch-Glitsch is a complete solutions provider with extensive knowledge, experience, and unique capabilities. Across the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty chemical industries, Koch-Glitsch is recognized as a global leader in mass transfer and separations equipment as well as related services, with a full range of capabilities to meet your toughest need.
Koch-Glitsch is currently looking for a General ledger- Accounting Assistant (M/F). This role will be based in Vimercate (Italy).The candidate will be mainly in charge of accounting activities for the Italian ledgers, in addition with some treasury activities:
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Payments for all the European entities of KG group
- General journal entries (payroll, year-end provisions,…)
- Fixed assets register and depreciation
- Calculation of recharges to other KCTG entities, according to the valid agreements
- Accounts reconciliations
- Manage US gaap entries, and reporting, supporting the local controller.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Accounting, Finance.
- Extended experience in a similar role
- Strong Knowledge in accounting and fiscal Italian legislation is mandatory
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a global team (team player)
- Fluency in English.
- Other languages are a plus.