Production Support Specialist - Multiple Shift Options
Location: Hudson, Wisconsin (Global Innovation and Development Center)
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Production Support Specialist to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
- Second: (Monday - Friday | 3:00pm - 11:00pm)
- Third: (Sunday - Friday | 11:00pm - 7:00am)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Train new operators to the line and provide long-term mentoring through positive re-enforcement
- Communicate daily to team leader, operations manager and other shifts to ensure consistency
- Coach and support assembly teams to follow standard work including one-piece flow in order to achieve safety, quality, delivery and service metrics
- Verify that all production documentation is acceptable and within spec along with GDP
- Accurately perform line setup and end of lot duties
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing and math
- Minimum one year of production experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of plastics manufacturing systems and procedures
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship: In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com