Production Associates – Modesto, CA
Georgia-Pacific has openings for Production Associates at our packaging facility in Modesto, CA. We are looking for self-starters with the desire to learn new skills which include driving a forklift and operating machinery. This role creates value by collaboratively working with production team members to ensure that a quality product is produced for our customers in a timely manner. The Production Associate personnel reinforce the long-term goals of the organization by assisting the production operators and contributing to a team environment. These roles work flexible shifts (days, swing, graveyard) weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed.
If you enjoy working safely with a team, we look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about the GP Corrugated Business, check out these videos/links:
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assisting crew members with set-ups; troubleshooting and making minor machine adjustments
- Keeping work area clean throughout shifts and performing tasks that may change from day to day or hour to hour
- Adhering to all safety, health, and plant rules, policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations
- Supporting our safe working environment by wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and abiding by Lock-Out-Tag-Out safety procedures
- Performing tasks that will require lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- One year or more of experience in a production, manufacturing or military environment.
- Experience in a corrugated packaging facility.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com