Senior Code Welder
John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility. This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Joining, fabricating & repairing metal & other weld-able material by applying appropriate welding techniques
- Reading blueprints
- Using mathematics and appropriate tools - including measuring devices (tape measure)
- Setting up, operating & positioning of welding equipment to perform required welds at moderate tolerances
- Performing other related duties including grinding, burning, gouging & chipping
- Handling floor-operated cranes or other material handling equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of five (5) years of welding experience and/or schooling using MIG (GMAW); TIG (GTAW) and Fluxcore (FCAW) on structural, pipe, plate and/or sheet metals. Materials include carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Experience with set up, operation & positioning of welding equipment
- Experience reading blueprints
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma, GED, or Vocational Schooling
Must pass the following tests:
- GMAW-Short Circuit – 1GR position root and fill/cap on SA106 Gr. B 2” sch 160 pipe.
- FCAW – 2G position on SA36 plate ¼” thickness. Welded from both sides.
- GTAW - 6G position root and fill/cap on 2” sch 160 SA106 Gr. B pipe.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com