Test Project Leader
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Function as the lab’s primary customer technical needs interface to the business units
- Add value by employing critical thinking
- Develop project test plans for product testing
- Manage multiple electronic test lab projects simultaneously
- Secure DUT’s, components, specifications
- Champion product testing projects through the reliability lab
- Scheduling: schedule resources / task tracking of product test plans
- Communicate project testing schedules and timing to the business units
- Perform data review of product testing results to determine product performance
- Perform data analysis and statistical analysis of product testing data results
- Develop conclusions of product performance to required test specifications and customer requirements
- Author reliability engineering test reports
- Project lead for internal lab projects or initiatives as assigned
- Advance Project Planning related responsibilities:
- Engage in early involvement to get the voice of the customer
- Anticipate technical and business needs for the business unit and our customers
- Function as the lab’s primary customer business needs interface to the business units
- Develop future project forecasts
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS Degree in Engineering or BS Degree with 5 years + of experience in Project/Program Management experience with Electronics Manufacturer
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills along with problem solving and conflict management skills.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf