Business Applications Supervisor
The Koch Global Solutions Enterprise Business Application team is hiring a Supervisor who is passionate about our MBM culture, developing talent, and driving continuous improvement. The supervisor will focus on coaching and development of individuals on their team. This includes coaching on aspects of project execution, communication to customers, operational effectiveness, and application of MBM frameworks. In addition to leadership, you will be responsible for advancing the knowledge and skills of the organization and potentially leading various strategic initiatives.
The candidate will be responsible for leading the team through development of global processes and team development. You will partner closely with their global counterparts on leadership across the teams. At times, this role will interact with a wide variety of Koch companies, leaders, and business functions. The focus will be supporting Finance capabilities (Accounting, Treasury, Procurement, Financial Reporting, etc.).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead by example and embed our Guiding Principles as the foundation of the operational excellence strategy
- Development of individuals to realize their comparative advantage and self-actualization
- Drive strategy to leverage established frameworks and proven strategies to broader IT organization
- Outstanding communication to our customers, leadership, and the overall teams is paramount.
- Advance innovation, optimization, and automation efforts to support strategic initiatives and growth
- Prioritization of work for the team, coordination and scheduling activities, performance evaluations, goal setting, etc.
- Identify and lead process improvement projects and teams to drive continuous improvement and cultural change
- Maximize operational performance by proactively identifying areas for improvement, leading initiatives, and projects, analyzing and reporting key metrics, communicating continuous improvement activities and training team members to accomplish the same
- Strategize and collaborate on cross-functional projects Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years in leadership roles managing projects and a team
- Skilled at developing talent; individually and organizationally
- Experience in developing strong relationships
- Experience in delegating tasks while maintaining accountability
- Experience communicating and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Ability to establish effective partnerships across teams and influence management, peers and subordinates in an inclusive style to leverage their abilities and knowledge.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with and/or leading remote teams
- Experience establishing partnerships across teams and influencing management, peers and subordinates in an inclusive style to leverage their abilities and knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile concepts and practices
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf