Program Manager - Transformation
Molex is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Program Manager to provide program management for a global, cross division transformation initiative value stream. The initiative is an exciting leading-edge program that is to provide a digital thread across the Supply Chain to better serve our customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Influencing and leading diverse teams to align behind common goals and delivering excellent outcomes for the stakeholders
- Simplifying internal complexity and ambiguity to deliver clear messaging that inspires trust and credibility.
- Meet regularly with business and technology owners to define business and technical requirements.
- Manage System Integrators (SI) and help drive the value stream to meet the set objectives
- Work with SIs to plan the course of the program (including milestones, resources required, cross-functional dependencies, use of technology and tools) and document in project plan.
- Conduct team meetings
- with agendas with a bias to action and moving forward.
- Keep track of program actions item list and coordinate the timing according to the schedule and drive to resolution.
- Ensure Risk Mitigation planning occurs and is tracked using RAID tool.
- Engage closely with key stakeholders to provide transparency and assessment on risks and issues.
- Organize documentation of project files, RACI coordination and communication channels during project.
- Update project plan as needed. Keep updates in program management tool.
- Manage, document changes to program scope, program schedule and costs with change requests, project plan, and other reporting as needed. Review change control items and participate in Change Review Board meetings.
- Align deliverables to scope and conduct and signoff on deliverables.
- Ensure communication plan is developed with Organizational Change Management and deployed on a regular basis.
- Establish cadence for evaluating our metric. Monitor investment vs return against the expected schedule.
- Report overall program KPIs, analyze trends and provide mitigation plans.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% (Post COVID-19 Restrictions)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with large scale global transformational programs.
- Demonstrated success working with people at all levels of the organization to implement solutions for Global initiatives
- Global multi-country and multi-functions/department experience with remote teams and deployments in multiple time zones in Asia, Europe and Americas that involve people, technology and business process impacts.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project Management Certification (PMP), a plus
- Experience with large scale global programs in Global Sales & Operation Planning/Execution
- Experience with a large-scale software deployment (ALM, PLM, MES, ERP) preferred
- Experience working for a Big4 consulting firm or working on projects that involve Big4 consulting firms
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com