Summary: Participate in the implementation and monitoring of Quality systems which are required by both the costumer and our Corporate. Support in FR and DR project
- Prototype sample evaluation.
- Identification and definition of new parameters or criteria that meet the customer's requirements.
- Develop Inspection Plans and Control Plans for Final and Process Audit.
- Participate in the Release of Production Lines.
- Coordinate the implementation of the statistical techniques required in each process.
- Coordinate boarding audits as well as the placement of the Quality Certificate when required by the Customer.
- Conduct analysis of Customer claims, and inform the departments involved, organize and coordinate the boards of 8 Disciplines.
- Coordinate rework and re-inspection of customer rejections that require it.
- Review and approve changes to visual aids and Test methods.
- Participate in production staff qualification programs
- Analyze the waste material "Scrap".
- Conduct daily audits to production lines to ensure that work is being done in accordance with procedures, line balances and work instructions
- Knowledge in Fiber Optic Assemblies Processes
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 system requirements
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
- Knowledge of PFMEA Control Plans and Quality Systems.
- Knowledge on Problem solving techniques, 8d's, six sigma
- Fluent English
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial or Electronics Engineer