Group Manager, Engineering Programs
Molex is seeking a Group Manager, Engineering Programs to provide leadership to the Lisle Project Management Office (PMO) Team in delivering strategic Program & Portfolios to achieve & grow Year-Over-Year New Product growth expectations in-line with PMO and Business Unit (BU) vision & goals.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Establish and manage Portfolio visibility with Product Managers and Plants to govern New Product Introduction (NPI) pipeline
- Work closely with Development Team, NPI Assembly and Reliability lab to improve the New Product Development Process
- Provide overview of Power Signal Business Unit (PSBU) projects status for management team review and actions.
- Balance Project Management Office (PMO) capacity loading to facilitate new product pipeline plan release
- Generate recommend periodic PSBU Performance indicators for management reviews and actions.
- Develop a dynamic project team capable of meeting variable projects demand
- Set standards for PMO
- Identify gaps and facilitate training and development of people
- Manage New Product Development Workflow/System and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Lead cross functional teams in transforming fuzzy data into executable projects across multiple sites
- Pull information from Global Product managers and Product Design, formulate plans and the manufacturing strategy to meet market requirement
- Develop and streamline project workstream between global cross functional stakeholders to improve project execution
- Monitor and Track PSBU Project activities for management reviews and escalate barriers for resolution
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business required
- 5+ years of Product Development experience required
- Manager, supervisor, or mentorship/leadership experience required
- 1+ years of experience working with a manufacturing and/or engineering organization required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Preference for a degree in a technical background
- Statistical Application, Project Management
- Understanding of Costing Analysis and Tooling Strategy development.
- Some skills in handling customer and good in System Thinking
- Experienced with SAP system
- ISO9001 / IATF 16949 Application & Audit Experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com