This role develops and leads the commercial strategy and the negotiations for Technology and HR supplier relationships across the Koch companies. Partner with all levels of leadership to understand the global business needs of Koch companies and engage innovative start-ups and enterprise suppliers to realize profitable solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop trusted supplier and customer relationships, bringing a focused discipline based on sound economic thinking to the achievement of goals and objectives
- Develop negotiation strategies for both the near & long term
- Identify opportunities for optimization across Koch
- Actively engage subject matter experts across the Koch businesses
- Create and maintain competitive supplier environments, while developing preferred partnerships
- Business leadership involvement as part of negotiation lifecycles and partnership development
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Courage and ability to drive change
- Leadership through influence – applied interpersonal skills, teamwork and humility
- Critical and economic thinking skills
- Ability to comprehend complex problems, analyze and solve
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years professional experience (examples: business development, sales, etc.)
- Experience in guiding decisions and gaining alignment among decision makers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Intellectual Property and commercial licensing experience
- Corporate strategy and development experience
- Negotiations or a sales role experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com