IT Product Owner
This job posting is no longer active.
The Koch Global Services (KGS) Network Services is seeking an innovative, forward thinking Product Owner to advance key strategies in support of our enterprise vision. Network Services provides connectivity services such as LAN, WAN and Wireless services to Koch businesses. As our team transforms how we serve our customers, you will have the opportunity to align with Koch businesses to ensure that our products meet current and future business needs. In this role, you will be accountable for guiding the success of network products by providing clear direction to team members and be a champion for the products. This includes driving the product vision and strategies, development of the technology roadmap, seeking alignment with business stakeholders and partnering with finance to manage product costing.
To be successful in this role, you will need relational skills, the ability to manage multiple activities/projects at once, and strong communication skills. You will excel by building relationships and communicating with high-level business stakeholders to understand their strategies and match them with the right solutions.
Koch Global Services (KGS) is the global solutions provider for Koch Industries. We serve more than 130,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; ranging from making fabric, glass and paper products, to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 Billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
This position may sit in Atlanta, Georgia ; Wichita, KS ; Green Bay, Wisconsin ; Reno, Nevada; Lisle, Illinois
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build strategic partnerships with customers and understand their IT strategies to ensure that network products and priorities enable their transformation initiatives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to prioritize roadmap and feature requests that lead to value creation.
- Partner with architecture teams to understand the market and leading practices within the marketplace for the products
- Build strategic partnerships with internal capability groups to influence the execution of product development roadmaps and innovation
- Publish, communicate, and refine product roadmaps based on business value and aligned with strategic priorities.
- Promote effective, clear, and transparent communications across customers, leaders, and capability groups
- Facilitate the develop and maintenance of service descriptions, product pricing, billing and lifecycle events for network products
- Partner with other network capability groups to ensure products and services meet customer expectations as described in service catalogs
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years experience leading cross functional IT projects or as a program manager
- Experience with strategy development
- Ability to identify potential issue and proactively engage with stakeholders for resolution
- Experience using economic, analytical, data driven and critical thinking to solve problems
- Experience communicating and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Experience collaborating and influencing peers and customers to gain alignment on objectives
- Experience working with global teams
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in information systems, accounting, finance, or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience as an IT product owner
- Experience with networking technologies such as SDWAN, LAN and wireless
- Experience implementing projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience with developing and managing technology roadmaps
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.