Our Human Resources team at Molex is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to lead the HR activities for our Global Corporate Capabilities. This position will take full responsibility for the HR activities across the global groups they support including developing and implementing talent development across a wide range of HR disciplines and Project Support, along with coaching/guiding managers and employees in the appropriate application of HR policies and programs and within the context of the MBM guiding principles.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager with excellent relationship building skills, a strategic mindset, and a passion for self-actualization. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic and collaborative team that is continuing to grow - this could be the position for you!
This position will be based at our Corporate Headquarters in Lisle, IL
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with the Business Unit Leaders to understand and proactively identify opportunities for the HR to add value to their business operations
- Develop and implement HR programs that support the overall mission and strategy of the Function
- Actively support Corporate HR initiatives and participate in their development and implementation
- Manage the compensation process, including base pay increase, variable payments, expatriation and relocation. Identify where compensation challenges exist and propose appropriate solutions
- Manage the performance management programs for the capabilities you support including performance appraisals, Talent Reviews, performance counseling, coaching and discipline, recognition, etc. Work closely with management to identify and address performance issues and recognize and reward high performance
- Establish and maintain high levels of engagement across the employee population by identifying and resolving issues having a negative impact on morale. Track reasons for leaving, communicate as appropriate and propose solutions to mitigate turnover. Identify and implement programs and activities that will result in increased engagement
- Display critical thinking and analytical ability to drive decision making and support/lead strategic activity
- Understand, support and contribute to Molex Guiding Principles and Market Based Management Philosophy (MBM) Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 7 years related experience in Human Resources, including applicable laws/regulations, compensation, training, Talent Management, etc.
- Experience managing employee relations situations
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to travel between our Lisle and Chicago offices
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience supporting a global workforce
- Experience supporting large global projects and initiatives
- Experience providing consultative HR support in a business partner model for diverse divisions/business units
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com